Enable Ouriginal Submission for a Topic
- Make sure that the Ouriginal integration with Harmonize has been configured.
- As a Faculty Member, navigate to your Harmonize Topic and click the Edit button.
- Within Settings, select the Post Settings tab, find the check the Ouriginal Settings field and check the box labeled Send student submissions to Ouriginal.
- Click the Save and Close button at the bottom of the page.
Faculty and Student View
- After Ouriginal Submissions are enabled, all student posts will be submitted automatically.
- When posts are first submitted, the Ouriginal Score will show as processing.
- After processing, the Ouriginal Score will update to show the score.
- Clicking on the Ouriginal Score will open the results in Ouriginal.
- Students can submit their discussion or assignment two times after that there is a 24 hour holding period before Ouriginal will process the next submission.
- Note: Each student's score will only be visible to that student and the teacher, not other students. The teacher will be able to see the score in the grading view.