TABLE OF CONTENTS
Creating a post in a Harmonize Discussion is easy! Follow the instructions below to make your post come alive with rich text, media, links, recorded audio or video, polls, and meetings.
Creating a Post
- Click the "Create post..." field to start creating your original post.
- The Create Post window will open automatically.
- Enter a Subject for your post.
- Click the Tag Classmates drop down menu to tag your classmates in your post (optional).
- Use the rich text editor to Add Text to your post. Formatting options are available in the Add Text toolbar and a Word Count is provided for your convenience.
- To add media to your post, drag and drop files to the Add Media row or click the dialogue to browse for files on your computer.
- Toggle this option on to flag your post as a question for your instructor.
- The icons located at the bottom of the Create Post window form the Harmonize Editor. Use these buttons to add additional rows to your post such as Add Text, Add Code, Add Media, Add Link, Record Audio/Video, Schedule Meeting, Add Polling, or Add Annotation.
- Click Publish to publish your post to the discussion board.
- Click the Preview button to view how others will see your post.
- Click Delete to delete your post and start again.
- Click Save & Collapse to save your post and complete it later.
- Here is an example of a completed, published discussion post:
- Once you click the Publish button your post becomes viewable to your classmates and instructor.
- Unpublished drafts will save automatically to be completed later. Click Continue Editing to edit your draft or Delete to remove the draft.
- Additional content rows can be added to your post. Click the icon in the Haronize Editor to add the corresponding content row.
- Content rows can be rearranged by using the Up arrow or Down arrow buttons.
- Content rows can be deleted by clicking the X icon.
Questions? Contact Harmonize Support!
Click here to submit a new support ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.