Enabling Unicheck at the Assignment
- As a Faculty Member, click Edit on the topic and navigate to the "Post Settings" tab.
- Check the box next to Unicheck Settings to Send student submissions to Unicheck
- After the student clicks Publish on a Post, the assignment or discussion topic will automatically be sent to Unicheck.
- While the submission is being processed, the Unicheck Icon will read "Processing".
- Once the submission is complete, the student and teacher will see the score.
- Students can submit their discussion or assignment two times, after that there is a 24 hour holding period before Unicheck will process the next submission.
Note: The student's score will only be visible to the student and teacher. The teacher will be able to see the score in Speed Grader (Canvas)
- After Unicheck processes the score, the score will be returned on the submission.
- Clicking on the Unicheck icon will open the results from Unicheck in a new window.