TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Social Image / Video Annotations
Social Image / Video Annotations
The annotation tool provides teachers and students with the ability to markup and critique images & videos. This makes for an interactive experience between the instructor and students, allowing students to get feedback quicker and online. Students may also annotate and critique the work of their fellow classmates, promoting social and inclusive learning via media-based student to student interaction.
These updated video and image annotations will be enabled automatically for all courses in December of 2022. Instructors may enable these features prior to this date in the Course Settings section of Harmonize.
Navigate to Harmonize Course Settings
From the Component Drawer
- Navigate to any Harmonize discussion in your course.
- Click the Component Drawer icon and select the Course Settings option from the drop down menu.
From the Harmonize Communication Center
- Navigate to the Harmonize Communication Center in your course.
- Click the Course Settings card.
Enable the Social Image / Video Annotations Feature
- In the Harmonize Course Settings menu, toggle on the Social Image / Video Annotations feature.
Questions? Contact Harmonize Support!
Open a New Support Ticket or email email@example.com.